TrolMaster CO2 Emergency Stop Station w/ cable set
- Ships in 1-5 days at most
On most orders
Mon-Fri 9am-6pm CST
Lowest Price Guranteed
There is never a better price,
we can always price match
No Sales Tax
Absolutely no tax on any purchase
Always hassle free
Lowest Price Gurantee
No Sales Tax
The CO2 Emergency Stop Station (DSE-1) offers a convenient solution for shutting off the CO2 supply in the event of a fault or high CO2 level. This 120V controlled outlet is responsible for providing power to CO2 solenoid valves during normal operation. With the Carbon-X system in place, the DSE-1 automatically cuts off power if any fault or high CO2 level is detected by any of the installed CO2 sensors. Additionally, in cases where communication between the DSE-1 and Carbon-X is lost, the power supply will also be disabled as a safety measure.
LED status indicators:
- Blinking green FAST: A quick blinking green LED indicates that the module has not been addressed or linked to the controller, or there may be a connection issue. Pressing the small button on the module during installation will address or link the module to the controller.
- Blinking green SLOW: A slow blinking green LED confirms that the module is properly addressed, connected to the controller, and currently turned OFF.
- Solid green: A solid green LED signifies that the modules are addressed, connected, and currently turned ON.
- Blinking red: If the LED changes to blinking red, it indicates that the module has been overloaded. To reset the overload, simply unplug the module from the power source.